Senior Employee Comms Advisor
£50,000 + bonus
Carter Murray have partnered with a global insurance company who are seeking to hire an experienced and confident Senior Employee Communications Advisor to join their team.
As an Senior Employee Comms Advisor you will be supporting the Employee Communications & Brand Manager to create a fantastic working environment that promotes and drives employee engagement.
- Working with senior stakeholders to create, influence and execute effective employee communication plans that are measurable in terms of adding value to the employee.
- Supporting the EC Manager to strategically shape and support the implementation of the Employee Communications strategy and plans.
- Supports the use and development of the employee communications content calendar scheduler, the news publication process, relevant communications inboxes, utilises our broadcast communications channels including intranet content and the insight dashboard.
- Listens, questions, leads, and consults to influence to drive best practice employee communications with senior stakeholders from presentations (virtually and in-person), script-writing/talking points, key messages, etc.
- Works with the wider communications team, particularly PR/Media team, and the wider organisation to support and drive their key messages and calls to action, as well as test new ideas and approaches to drive engagement both internally and externally (social media, website, etc).
- Establishes and maintains trusted relationships with key internal stakeholders to understand business objectives and requirements and assist in the timely delivery of communication engagement solutions.
- Write, review, and edit employee stories in a variety of formats from written to videos and other creative copy
Skills & Experiences
- An excellent understanding of best practice employee communications around audience, content, channels, and measures.
*Excellent copywriting, editing and delivery experience.
*Excellent communications, relationship management, diplomacy, written and verbal skills with senior leaders.
*Experience in strategically influencing senior leaders and building trusted networks.
*Is naturally curious and has a journalistic eye in creating, developing, and shaping engaging stories and campaigns.
*Objective and outcome focused related to deadlines, communications scheduling, channel usage and audience engagement
*Excellent reasoning and problem-solving skills with the ability to deal with any situation calmly
*Strong inter-personal skills to build relationships across all levels of the organisation and with external agencies.
- 10% performance related annual bonus
- Company private medical scheme
- 10% pension contribution
If you think this role is for you then please apply today as applications are being accepted immediately.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.