SENIOR EXECUTIVE, DIGITAL MARKETING
An up-and-coming Singapore-based start-up in the media and entertainment space is looking to hire a Senior Executive to be involved in their Digital Marketing campaigns.
- Define the Marketing Mix based on CPI & Install Volume Targets.
- Execute in-house User Acquisition activities across various marketing mediums including SEM, Google AdWords, Facebook Channels and Ad Networks.
- Manage Key Agency (UA, KOLs, Creative) Partners, including initial briefing, creative concept, execution, report and optimisation.
- Oversee the creation of Marketing Assets (App/Social Media Description, Ad Text, Banners, Video, Playable Ads, Interactive Landing Pages).
- Oversee ASO & A/B Testing Initiatives to optimize Conversion Rates & CPIs.
- Measure & Report on Campaign Performance (CPM, CPC, CPI, Conv Rates, ROAS).
- Research, analyse and summarize data of the competition and market trends, consumer behaviour insights and collaborating feature development with Production team to keep ahead of the curve on new technologies and methodologies.
- Manage any other ad hoc projects of the business.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in promoting mobile applications
- Strong hands-on experience running Google AdWords, Facebook Ads & Ad Network campaigns
- Understanding of mobile, social and online marketing, and the key levers that impact traffic and conversion rates
- Has experience in data-backed and process-driven decision-making
- Experience in Analytics, Market Research & Copy-Writing is a big plus
- Ideally someone who is Singaporean or PR, residing in Singapore
If there is a close fit in your career experiences and the job description, we'd like to hear from you with your CV sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Due to the overwhelming applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.)
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.