A leading global oil and gas company based In London are looking to recruit a Senior IR Analyst into a stand alone position. This is a brand new role that will help facilitate the company's goal through the preparation and delivery of the messaging to both educate and update investors. It will also assist in providing feedback on market perception to the Company's management and helps monitor market trends and competitor activities.
The role will;
* Serve as one of the primary contacts to the investment community, with a regional focus on European markets
* Interact with institutional investors and brokerage research analysts to provide a thorough understanding of the Company's strategy, operations, financials, and key business drivers
* Conduct detailed analysis to support communications with the investment community; assist investor relations team with timely and effective responses to external queries
* Participate in the quarterly earnings reporting process; assist in the preparation of key deliverables, including the press release and related presentation materials
* Provide input and support for investor presentation materials used for road shows, conferences, and meetings as well as the investor relations website
The ideal candidate;
* A finance related qualification would be preferred
* Ideally, direct experience of working within an Investor relations role
* Oil and Gas experience would be preferred
* Strong interpersonal and communications skills
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.