SENIOR EXTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS/ MEDIA RELATIONS MANAGER - GLOBAL INVESTMENT BANK
BASED LONDON-hybrid working
£65000-£90000 + BONUS + BENEFITS (salary dependant on experience)
Are you an experienced and driven External Communications/Media Relations professional from an Investment Banking or Capital Markets background looking for a new challenge and for long term career progression within the Financial Services sector?
Our client is a leading global Financial Services organisation looking to appoint a Senior Communications professional with a background in external communications to join their global Communications team.
This is a senior role reporting directly to the Global Head of Communications. You will play a lead role in maintaining and improving the organisation's global reputation, through developing and leading the global media relations and external communications strategy. You will work closely with the senior stakeholders and act as strategic counsel to senior managers and the heads of the business, while developing and managing the organisations' proactive and reactive global communications activities.
You will generate their strategic news stories and content, as well as thought leadership positioning pieces. You will also ensure you are pinpointing potential issues that could impact the organisation and manage communications in any crisis situations as they arise.
To succeed in this role, you'll need:
- Strong External Communications/PR experience, gained within the Investment Banking sector or alternatively within the wider B2B Capital Markets space (eg.institutional asset management, brokerage, exchanges etc)
- Alternatively if you are a journalist with experience in the Investment Banking/Capital Markets arena looking for a move into a PR role
- Ideally you will have experience of managing both proactive and reactive Media Relations activities
- Solid experience working with senior stakeholders
- Proven experience in crisis communications
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.