A global MNC with its roots in America, specializing in network services, is searching for a Senior Partner Marketing Lead for the APAC region. This person will be directly engaged in growing the company's global network and refining its marketing strategy as they face rapid expansion.
- Guide and provide direction for the teams handled and manage their performance and results
- Innovate approaches and strategies to scale the company's reach through partners
- Work closely with regional partners on role alignment, partner recruitment, and joint value propositions
- Apply advanced analytical thought and judgement to resolve regional business problems
- Optimise processes to ensure continuous process improvement to fuel company-wide process quality and productivity
- Leverage on broad industry and commercial expertise to drive financial and operational performance across organizational functions
- Ensure that departmental processes and standards are aligned with marketing priorities
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to allocate budgets and resources and execute regional plans and portfolio projects
- Integrate internal and external sources of information such as procedures, practices, and competitive information to drive financial and operational performance
- 15+ years' experience preferred
- Possess a broad and comprehensive understanding of the required concepts and principles
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Able to work independently and in teams to solve complex business problems
- Is creative and forward-thinking while being passionate about further evolving specific areas of tech
If you are, or know of someone in your network from the tech, network and telco spaces - Apply with CVs sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be in touch with you should there be a good fit.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.