A global leader in the Telecommunications and Networks space is looking to hire a Senior Project Manager to manage and facilitate the delivery of complex deals and projects to key managed accounts. You will be accountable for the delivery of services and solutions, project and service management, and problem escalations across product types.
In a customer-facing role, you will be equipped with excellent communication and negotiation skills. Coupled with your keen business acumen and depth of technical expertise, you will be a key contributor to the global growth of the company while ensuring customer satisfaction,
- Coordinate cross-functional resources, stakeholders, and staff across Service Delivery, Management, and Account Management
- Develop financially sound business proposals and execute them accordingly
- Communicate strategies across the key senior stakeholders in presentations, construct regular reports, and work within an actionable budget
- Stay updated with industry trends and changes, and have a depth of knowledge in technical and commercial issues
- Deliver successful GIE/WAN/LAN projects
- At least 5 years of experience in Project Management
- Strong ability to manage and deliver multiple successful complex IT programs and projects simultaneously
- Strong background in the Telco Industry with a keen understanding of financial drivers of projects
- Holds Project Management Certification
- Able to meet and strive in high-pressure, critical deadlines
- Coming from organisations with matrix structure is a plus
- Excellent communication skills to influence and negotiate with business leaders
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills to lead and manage high-achieving contributor
If this role is calling out to you, wait no longer and send in your CV to email@example.com today.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.