An American MNC in the networks space is looking for a Senior Sales Lead. This person will be responsible for building long-term, value-based relationships with valued stakeholders and chairing sales efforts within key accounts in all of South Asia.
- Drive revenue growth in assigned accounts by developing and maintaining relationships with customer executive stakeholders.
- Demonstrate superior leadership of account as viewed by key stakeholders including C-level executives.
- Facilitate decision making of complex trade-offs between regional and global priorities through developing global strategic account plans
- Analyse trends across the account and develop plans to minimize and forecast churn
- Develop and manage successful partnerships with internal organizations to support the global strategic customer relationship and complex projects
- Synthesise customer's business needs, challenges, and technical requirements from regions and promote solutions
- Drive coordinated selling approach and account planning with global counterparts and continually communicate global account strategy to internal partners and stakeholders
- Set and meet sales targets with the sales team and overseeing their activities and performance.
- Understand commercial levers and problem solves to make recommendations on deal structure
- Develop detailed understanding of commercial terms, problem solve implications, and collaborate with stakeholders to drive deal alignment with long term strategy
- 18-23 years' experience, with minimally 5 years' experience in leading a direct sales team and a remote team.
- Experience with network and/or system integrators selling complex solutions.
- Strong commercial acumen, coupled with exemplary negotiation skills.
- International management experience across APAC; having managed and collaborated across EMEA and the Americas is a plus.
Apply with your CV sent to firstname.lastname@example.org should you wish to spearhead South Asia sales for this fast-expanding MNC.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.