Senior SEO Executive
Travel & Tourism
£42,000 - £47,000 per annum
Carter Murray have partnered with a leading Travel company on an exciting project to build out their new SEO & Content department. Traditionally, these two areas have sat with an external agency but now, with the travel sector growing again, they have made internal changes and decided to bring this all in-house.
The SEO Department sits within the Marketing Team and is a key growth channel for this brand recovers from the impact of Covid. As a proactive member of the SEO Team, you will contribute to, shape, and execute the SEO roadmap.
It's a great position for someone with talent and enthusiasm for SEO. Our ideal candidate will have experience of working in a small in-house team and will be a brilliant communicator, with the confidence to communicate complicated SEO matters to wider internal stakeholders.
- Working collaboratively with the SEO and Digital Product teams to make edits and adjustments to new and existing landing pages.
- Carry out regular competitor analysis and draw insights to effectively review the roadmap.
- Daily monitoring and reporting on performance, progress to targets, search engine rankings, team KPI's and ongoing optimisation for performance.
- Working with and managing external suppliers (e.g. SEO agencies) to ensure external tasks and projects are delivered on time.
- Reviewing the SEO performance of major onsite changes across key metrics.
- Keeping up to date with latest SEO industry trends and changes to Google's algorithm.
- A proven performer with strong experience and knowledge of all aspects of SEO
- Outstanding verbal communication and able to explain complex SEO problems in simple terms
- Strong understanding of SEO metrics and KPIs
- Experience of a suite of SEO tools such as SEMrush, Ahrefs, seoClarity, OnCrawl, or Screaming Frog
- Experience of editing and creating expert informative content for search
- Strong numerical skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to think creatively and strategically to identify and resolve problems
- Experience using Google BigQuery and SQL
- Experience in link building, outreach and integrating tactics with PR
- Experience of international SEO
If you feel this role is for you then please apply today as applications are being accepted immediately.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.