Carter Murray is looking for a SEO Lead based in Saudi Arabia for a giga-project in the tourism and real estate industry.
The primary purpose of the SEO Lead is to partake in and manage given SEO operations.
A large part of this position is to work with and communicate effectively with internal stakeholders and external agencies therefore written, verbal and presentation skills need to be of a high standard.
Reporting to the Senior Manager Digital you will be a key stakeholder in enabling the organisation to hit their Lead, Revenue and Brand targets with the constant improvement of SEO metrics being top of mind.
- Strategic & technical SEO advice & support
- Implementation of SEO initiatives
- Management of SEO agencies and platforms
- Be the knowledge hub of SEO for the wider business
- Audit - site architecture, content structure, copy and content, UX, site server performance, backlinks, meta-data and titles, alt tags
- Delivery of Recommendations - summary of findings, project management
- Implementation - QA Reviews, developer liaison
- Analytics and Tracking Review
- Competitor Analysis
- Content Promotion Strategy
- Link Building
- Hitlist Creation - research, recommendations, collaboration
- Outreach - influencers, bloggers, publishers
- Content Calendar - daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly, ad hoc
- Blog Content - research, recommendations, collaboration
- Keyword Mapping and Optimisation
- Topic and Trend Analysis
- Customer Focused and Hero Content - research, recommendations, collaboration
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Media
- 3-7yrs of experience in SEO and improving metrics
- Experience of both Agency and Client side an advantage
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
- Experience across areas such as Tech, Content and Outreach
- Ability to track correctly using Tag Manager, Analytics and any 3rd party platforms
- Proficiency in project management tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.