A fast growing start-up has an exciting new opportunity for a Social Media Manager based in Dubai with a great knowledge of the US market.
- Owner of the social media content calendar by strategizing post ideas, themes, and real-time opportunities
- Schedule and publish all posts on social media accounts, acting as the last check (copy editing and proofreading) and demonstrating good judgement of Bearaby's brand voice
- Utilize your powers of attention to detail and hyper-organization to track and manage source codes, ref markers, and other URL tagging (Convertro, Bitly) for social reporting
- Vet inbound influencer opportunities.
- Maintain intra-company relationships as a cross-functional social ambassador with nearly every department (Merchandising, Product Marketing, PR, Customer Care, Paid Marketing, and Creative), keeping abreast of all possible opportunities for social and remaining aligned with overall business objectives.
- Partner with Marketing Analyst to deliver social media reporting, social media listening, and creative analysis.
Qualifications, experience, and skills:
- Previous experience with social media management (3-4 years preferred)
- Graphic Design is a big plus.
- Proficiency in third-party social media tools as well as proficiency with native social tools, experience establishing metrics, gleaning community insights and reporting/recommending strategies that achieve marketing goals.
- Understanding of social networks best practices design, functionality, users (best time to post, tagging influencers, character limit) across Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, YouTube, Reddit, etc.
- Proactive and data-oriented, with a natural ability to articulate the possible and move fast to make it real.
- Team player with a passion to work closely with others while maintaining an entrepreneurial, selfstarter spirit.
- Insta-caption hero with strong witty, funny and smart voice.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.