3 months ago
A giant in the Payment Technology space is on the hunt for a Senior Strategic Account Director to build and maintain relationships with key accounts in the Banking sector. Independent and a strong self-starter, you will be responsible for developing sales strategies and maintain a solid pipeline within existing accounts, providing tailored solution-centric sales and offerings to customers.
- Develop strong strategic working relationships and partnerships with business partners and leaders while ensuring maximum customer satisfaction
- Have depth and breadth of knowledge of the clients' business to successfully deliver the company's services and value proposition
- Stay updated with the industry, competitor movement and activity, client requirements and be an expert in the company's services and offered products to maximise sales potential
- Run regular reviews with clients to identify business opportunities and conduct meetings with CXOs and Sponsors
- Analyse sales and business results to develop sales strategies and share sales plans with relevant stakeholders
- Coordinate efforts of cross-functional virtual sales teams and facilitate information flow
- At least 10 years of experience in Sales or Account Management
- Solid experience and proven success in selling into local banks
- Strong business acumen, relevant industry knowledge and the ability to strategise and plan for the long term
- Maintain a professional executive presence and have expert written and verbal communication skills
If you have the experience and skills that we are looking for, and are looking for an excellent opportunity for you to build upon your industry expertise and sales experience, shoot your resume over to firstname.lastname@example.org today to kickstart a confidential discussion.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.