An established global consumer goods company is looking for a Supply Chain Manager to oversee Supply Chain activities. You will be responsible for providing insights into business opportunities in the region and take charge of forecasting, resolving issues such as shortages professionally and efficiently.
- Improve forecast accuracy and drive supply chain efficiency and service improvement for customers and other business partners
- Work closely cross-functionally to understand trends and create comprehensive demand planning strategies
- Work with local supply chain and demand planning executives to understand stock availability in the region, and provide insights into probable business opportunities
- Review trends and monitor sales volume and capacities to minimise excess stock
- At least 10 years of experience in a similar Supply Chain or Demand Planning roles with 4 years of experience in planning and strategizing
- Possesses a bachelor's degree in Business and/or majoring in logistics or operations
- Strong hands-on experience in managing budgets and P&L
- Excellent negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Understanding SAP APO DP, BW, and Power BI is a must for this role
Send your CV across to email@example.com today if you would like to try out for this challenging role!
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.