Our client is Amazon Twitch.
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. They bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class e-sports to anime marathons, music, and art streams.
Twitch is seeking a "Team Lead Sales Planning (m/f/d)" to join our hypergrowth ad sales business in Hamburg or Munich. This is a unique opportunity to develop, implement and drive revenue maximization strategies across Twitch's global portfolio. Reporting to the Director of Sales Planning, you will work with other sales leaders to build, sustain and grow the vision for improving the Sales Planning function across our international EMEA offices.
- Act as a player-coach and hiring manager for the growing team of Sales Planners in Central Europe
- Partner with multiple sales leaders on sales planning needs for the Central European region
- Develop processes and documentation to support changes within their toolset and across their business strategy
- Collaborate with Sales in assessing Sales Planner performance to ensure that personal and team goals are achieved
- Constantly assess all steps within the RFP process to resolve inefficiencies and redundancy
- Provide direction on training and education to Sales Planners
- Use marketplace experience to inform new and developing go-to-market strategies
- Work with Client Success and Ad Operations leads to build a seamless flow across pre and post-sales functions
- Partner with the marketing & PYM teams to ensure sales packages meet current marketplace expectations
- Collaborate with Senior Management and Analytics to generate reporting, analysis of trends and support optimization to help grow the business
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Fluent German and English skills
- Significant experience working in a digital advertising capacity, with a focus on planning, yield, reporting or analytics preferred
- Experience working within a global sales organisation at a major digital publisher
- People management experience
- A strong knowledge of online ad products, ad serving capabilities, philosophies and drawbacks
- Ability to present complicated concepts and ideas in an easy to understand format
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, unstructured and dynamic environment
- Self-motivated, highly analytical, data-driven, and has exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills, including experience effectively communicating with senior management
- Expert in Salesforce, Excel, PowerPoint, G Suite
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.