You'll be rewarded for hard work here, with support to get better at what you do. In a supportive environment.
- You will be working in a fast-paced project environment where change is constant. If you're up for the challenge,
- The ability to try new things and broaden your skills quickly through exposure to the executive team and new experiences.
What you'll get :
As well as having the chance to attend regular social events, get funding for your charitable endeavours and join a range of special interest groups, you'll receive an attractive selection of benefi ts working with our firm:
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home opportunities
- Performance-related bonuses
- Pension, insurance and medical plans
- Career-focused technical and leadership training
- Contribution to gym memberships and more
- Birthday off
- Two volunteering days leave per year
Who you'll be :
You'll need experience in:
- Java EE and related technologies (Spring framework, JMS)
- Application servers (e.g. Apache Tomcat)
- Maven, Unix/Linux
- Agile development and toolset
- Unit testing and TDD (test-driven development)
Please call Stuart on 02 9236 9068 to dicuss in more detais.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.